Installing a rubber safety surface is easy with Retech Rubber. From quotation to installation we can guide you through every step of the process.
A request from the client for a quote. This is usually on a pro-forma document that outlines the scope of works, the set pricing for each stage of the work to be undertaken.
The process of the installation of rubber safety surfaces usually follows the following steps:
- A request from the client for a quote. This is usually on a pro-forma document that outlines the scope of works, the set pricing for each stage of the work to be undertaken.
- Discussion with the client with regards to the technical aspects of the task including levels, responsibilities and relevant local issues.
- A purchase order is raised by the client outlining all requirements including verification of pricing, colours required and timing of project.
- At appointed time we prepare site as discussed to accept the installation of the rubber.
- Usually the first installation is of the base of “cushion” layer that is calculated based upon the fall height of play equipment to be installed. We use premium shred rubber that adheres well in our base layer.
- Once the base layer is cured (usually 24 hours or overnight) we install the top coloured presentation or “wear” layer. This layer is usually 15mm thick in a coloured EPDM granule.
- We then advise the client of the completion of our work so that security such as fencing may be removed. We recommend that the client then inspects the work prior to the play area being opened to the public.